Saturday 20 April 2024

Inspire Ink Blog Hop - Floral using "Hello Irresistible" dsp.

 


Hello everyone, how are you all doing?? 

Sorry I have not been around much just lately; illness has resulted in major surgery, and this has made me very uncomfortable.  So sitting blogging has had to be shelved, along with all my crafty goodies for a while.  I hope to be back up to par soon. 

Today I am joining in with the April Inspire Ink Blog Hop, with some of the talented Pootles Team members.  This month their theme is Floral.  I don't tend to make many flowery cards; as my family is mainly male based, and consequently I do not possess many floral stamp sets, but I am rather partial to a nice dsp.  


 In view of my ongoing problems, I decided to keep my card super simple.  I used soft-sea-foam as my card base - cutting my card to my usual size of 5 7/8" by 8 1/4", and scoring at 4 1/8".  I then added a panel of Hello Irresistible dsp to the front.

Then I added a 2" panel on the left of my card, of another contrasting design.  My final flourish was to add some fussy cut flowers from the dsp, a little linen thread and some iridescent pearls.  My sentiment came form the retiring Charming Sentiments stamp set.


I hope you like my card.  It's time for you to get more inspiration from our Floral theme, by having a look at what everyone else has made. .

Happy crafting!

Hazel Anne x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Hazel and it's lovely to see you're back to getting a little crafty! Lots of love, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the blog hop Hazel Anne - and I'm very happy to say I am the lucky recipient of this lovely card - thank you

    ReplyDelete

Inspire Ink Blog Hop - Using Take to the sky DSP

  Hello everyone, how are you all doing?? Today I am joining in with the May Inspire Ink Blog Hop, with some of the talented Pootles Team ...