Wednesday 8 May 2024

Nellies Stampers Team Challenge

Hello everyone, how are you all doing??

Once again I must apologise for being awol.  Unfortunately illness continues, so I intend to blog and craft when I can.  Lets hope I will be well enough to be here more often than not.   

Recently my Stampin' Up Team Leader Heather Forgan of Nellie's Stampers challenged her team members to create a card. 

 


We were sent a basic white card base, envelope, some new in-colour designer series paper, card , ribbon, and embellishments to play with.  

To create our card we had to check out page 22 of the New 2024 - 2025 Stampin' Up Catalogue, and all the card sketches that were shown on the bottom of this page. 

Our mission was to choose a sketch and create a card using the supplies provided.  Then we had to take a picture and send the picture to Heather.  I can not wait to see what she does with them, and what the other ladies have created.  

My supplies were all in the new Pretty in Pink, such a lovely shade - that well suits it's name.  

 

 

Having completed my card I just felt it needed something else, so broke out a little bit of Granny Apple Green and a dotage stamp, and some wink of stella.

I hope you like my card, and will give it a go.  

If you would like to recieve a new catalogue please email me at nuttyhazecrafts@gmail.com   and I will happily pop one in the post to you.

Happy crafting!

Hazel Anne x

2 comments:

  1. Heather Forgan8 May 2024 at 16:56

    Absolutely gorgeous card! You smashed the challenge 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sparkle! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Inspire Ink Blog Hop - Using Take to the sky DSP

  Hello everyone, how are you all doing?? Today I am joining in with the May Inspire Ink Blog Hop, with some of the talented Pootles Team ...