Saturday 17 August 2024

Inspire Ink Blog Hop - Summer

 


 Hello everyone, how are you all doing?? 

Today I am joining in with the August Inspire Ink Blog Hop, with some of the talented Pootles Team members.  This month their theme is Summer.  

I still am not back to my usual craftiness, and have made very little in the way of cards just lately.  But, I did make a rather fabulous card recently.  I have tried to remain crafting for my friends, and this was the card I recently made for one of my dearest when she celebrated her birthday.


The measurements for this card were all supplied by Linda Worth, at a craft retreat I attended back in June - but I believe the original idea came from Mixed Up Craft.  The card style is referred to as a tower card.

I used Pretty in Pink for my base card and dsp was from the In Colour family stack.  (163777). The decoration on the front was made using the Country Birdhouse Stamps and dies (163401).

I do hope you like my card, and that you will give it a try.  

Now it's time for you to get more inspiration from our "Summer" theme, by having a look at what everyone else has made.

Blog Hop Index

Happy Crafting!

Hazel Anne x


2 comments:

Inspire Ink Blog Hop - Summer

    Hello everyone, how are you all doing??  Today I am joining in with the August Inspire Ink Blog Hop, with some of the talented Pootles...