Saturday 16 March 2024

Inspire Ink Blog Hop - Easter Using Excellent Eggs


Hello everyone, how are you all doing??

Today I am joining in with the March Inspire Ink Blog Hop, with some of the talented Pootles Team members.  This month their theme is Easter.  Most years I make Easter Cards for family and friends, and I always find great pleasure in doing so.  So this card was an absolute dream to create.


 

As I had recently purchased the Excellent Eggs stamp and die bundle from the mini catalogue I thought I would ink it up.

My card base is Azure Afternoon, which I scored and folder at 1 3/8" and 4 1/8" on the long side.  I decided to use Bright and Beautiful dsp, as there are lots of bright spring time colours within the pack.  


I used the metal plate 3D embossing folder, in the annual catalogue for my panel on the left of the card.  I also put a plain panel inside for my greeting.  

 


Using the Excellent Egg dies I cut two eggs from the dsp and did a spot of paper piercing to get the desired look.  I printed my sentiment in Berry Burst ink, and as a finally touch I added some pastel adhesive backed sequins. 


I hope you like my card.  It's time for you to get more inspiration from our Easter theme, by having a look at what everyone else has made.

Happy crafting!

Hazel Anne x

 

1 comment:

Inspire Ink Blog Hop - Using Take to the sky DSP

  Hello everyone, how are you all doing?? Today I am joining in with the May Inspire Ink Blog Hop, with some of the talented Pootles Team ...