Saturday 17 February 2024

Inspire Ink Blog Hop - Birthday using Trusty Tools

 

Hello everyone, how are you all doing?? 

Today I am joining in with my first ever Blog Hop.  I am really excited about this as I have followed most of the Stampin' Up! demonstrators in this Blog Hop for a number of years, and to be allowed to join them is just awesome.  I can't truly believe it's actually happened.


This month their theme is Birthdays.  So I decided that maybe I could use the Trusty Tools dies and stamp set to create a card ready for my husbands birthday.  

 



 My card base is real red and coastal cabana - this seems to work really well even though these colours do not appear in the paper, that's the joy of Stampin' Up!.  I then scored and folded the card to form a "Z" fold.


 

I used the lovely Sale-a-bration pack of dsp, for the layers and I cut the tools from the paper using the dies.  A litttle bit of stamping, using lost lagoon and poppy parade, and I was done.

I hope you like my card.  It's time for you to get more inspiration from our birthday theme, by having a look at what everyone else has made. 

Blog Hop Index


If you would like to purchase any of the items I used to make my card, please do not hesitate in emailing me at nuttyhazecrafts@gmail.com 

Happy crafting!

Hazel Anne x


6 comments:

  1. This is a great card and great fold - thanks for joining us x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janice, and it was amazing to be invited to join such talented Pootlers. xx

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm delighted to see you joining in with your first (of many) blog hop. Your card is fabulous and I'm sure your hubby will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather, and super thanks for all your help getting this uploaded. You're amazing! xxx

      Delete

Inspire Ink Blog Hop - Using Take to the sky DSP

  Hello everyone, how are you all doing?? Today I am joining in with the May Inspire Ink Blog Hop, with some of the talented Pootles Team ...