Sunday 11 February 2024

Creative Colour Challenge#127 using Planted Paradise

Hello everyone, how are you all doing?

Today I thought I would share with you the card I have made for this weeks Creative Colour Challenge#127.

If you would like to join in, although you best be quick as it ends at 6pm today, here are the colours www.creativecolourchallenges.blogspot.com 

The last time I made a card for the Challenge I used  Planted Paradise (162925), unfortunately I missed the deadline.  So I thought I'd use the same stamp set again.

I have kept my card super simple; with only hints of colour, as once again my ink palette was limited.  I used a retired embossing folder for the background, petal pink inkpad for the flowers and coloured them in using my wink of stella, the leaves were coloured using a stampin write marker in pretty peacock.  For the finally touch I used some of the lovely linen thread.

I think I am proving that you can join in with these colour challenges even when you do not have a huge array of colours in inkpads.


 

I hope you like my card with this week's colours.  Why don't you see what you can make, you do not need a blog, you can simply upload a photograph of your card to take part CLICK HERE to find out more.

Happy crafting!

 Hazel Anne x  

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you crafting again Hazel - hope you are on the mend. Fabulous card, love the simplicity - Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Inspire Ink Blog Hop - Summer

    Hello everyone, how are you all doing??  Today I am joining in with the August Inspire Ink Blog Hop, with some of the talented Pootles...