Friday 20 October 2023

Hello World

Hi, I'm Hazel and I've been crafting, hand made cards for about two years now.  I started super simple with a Stampin Up! Paper Pumpkin kit "Joy to the World". 

 

                                                My first ever card

I stuck to the instructions, and made a card I was quite proud of.  Having never done anything like this before, I had little or no crafting equipment. 

Since then my crafty equipment has exploded, and my cards have become much more intricate.  

My most recent make, was also my first ever commission!  

I am thoroughly enjoying my crafty journey, and look forward to you all joining me.

Hazel Anne
 



4 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel Anne, 1st time of looking at your blog. Well done. I am thinking about it, will definitely follow you. 💛✔️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Val. I appreciate your support. xx

      Delete
  2. So proud of you taking this step on your crafting journey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather, I really do appreciate your support and encouragement. xxxx

      Delete

Inspire Ink Blog Hop - Using Take to the sky DSP

  Hello everyone, how are you all doing?? Today I am joining in with the May Inspire Ink Blog Hop, with some of the talented Pootles Team ...